Friday, July 10, 2009

The First Time Write in ENGLISH...

Wow!!!
This is the first time i use english in my blog... ==

I almost forgot that i have a blog here...
abandon my blog for a long long time already...
sorry for that... ><


anyway, thanks ya!!!
I mean YOU!
dont turn around and look at the back like a stupid monkey head!
Ya! I mean YOU!
Ya! YOU YOU! = 0(o_o)0

thanks for reminded me to say something here like "hng"... ==
if not...
i wont so free come here and update my blog...
even come here for farting also not free...
puuuuut~ =3
oops... sorry~


Ouch! ............... (dead)
ya... these days i almost dead!
suddenly want me to finished 3 assignments in a few days... ><

But Tonite!
No!!! i mean now!!!
juz finished my LAST ASSIGNMENT!!!
Hurray~~~!!!



But...



the weird things is...
where is the citations and the references?!
all the points and ideas are come out from my brain!
so how?!
should i cite it that from "Steven Tae's BRAIN"???
aiya...
whatever lah...
tml only think how lah... ==



I think thats all for tonite...
The First Time Write in English...
Good Night everyone~ =)

No comments: